Need smooth and silky hair?
Follow this recipe to make your very own hair serum to combat that annoying frizz !
All ingredients are available on our website.
Phase %w/w input Ingredient
A 86.30 Water
B 3.00 Glycerin
B 0.40 Xanthan gum
C 2.00 Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside
C 3.00 Argan oil
C 3.00 Camelia oil
D 1.00 Vitamin B5
D 0.30 Tocopherols - mixed
D 1.00 Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
q.s. pH Adjuster
1. Measure out phase A.
2. Combine ingredients in phase B under low shear until a slurry forms. Add to phase A and stir under high shear until homogenous. Heat to 75⁰C.
3. Add phase C to phase A/B and mix under high shear until a smooth glossy emulsion forms.
4. Combine materials in phase C and heat to 75⁰C.
5. Allow to cool <40⁰C under low shear stirring. Add phase D and stir through under low shear until homogenous.
6. Check/adjust pH to 5.3 - 5.8. Allow to cool completely overnight before evaluating. Stir briefly the next day and then pour off.