Zeolite Australian Clay
Zeolite Minerals Superfine is of Australian and volcanic origin. Due to its unique chemical characteristics and negatively charged ions, it attracts the positively charged ions in a chemical reaction and neutralises harmful/toxic matters. It also has the ability to absorb and neutralise toxins. It is a great detoxifying agent and is rich in vital minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium and silicon. It makes a perfect addition to beauty masks, skin detoxifying products, body wraps and other beauty and spa products. It can also be blended with other clay products to improve the consistency and smoothness of the mask products.
Benefits of Zeolite Clay:
- Ability to absorb, store and neutralise heavy metals and other toxic matter gives us many skincare benefits
- Removes the daily pollution by deeply cleansing, purifying and detoxifying your skin
- Clears blackheads by unclogging pores, it also can clear and prevent pimples, and yes it is a great anti-oxidant protector
- Body washes
- Bath soaks
- Soap making
- Mineral-based or cream-based cleansers
- Exfoliating products for the face and body
INCI Name: Zeolite Clay
Recommended Use: 1 - 100%
Appearance: Fine light pink/brown powder
NOTE: Actual colours may vary depending on batch and supplier. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product. Product colour varies according to the ingredients and methods used. Furthermore, every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.