Amla Oil - Wholesale
Native to India, the Amla tree has numerous applications within traditional Ayurvedic practices. In India, Amla oil is one of the key ingredients in hair products at health food and beauty stores. Followers of ayurvedic medicine, or Ayurveda, believe that the fruit has a remarkable ability to nourish and promote a healthy hair and scalp.
Amla Oil nourishes the scalp, helps condition dry and brittle hair and promotes strong, healthy, and shiny hair. It is also effective when incorporated into shampoos, scalp treatments and other hair and scalp formulations.
Benefits of Amla Oil:
- Helps dramatically soothe and moisturise the scalp and assist with dry and problem scalp concerns
- When used as hot oil treatment, deep conditioner, or hair pomade it provides exceptional conditioning and moisturisation to the hair and scalp
- Beneficial for use in conditioning curly, wavy, textured and all hair types that benefit from significant hydration and moisturisation.
- Massage Oils
- Lotions and creams: 5 – 15%
- Balms: 5 – 10%
- Bar soaps: 5 – 10%
- Hair conditioners: 5 – 8%
INCI Name: Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit
Synonyms: Phyllanthus Emblica L, Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.
Common Names: Indian Gooseberry, Emblic Myrobalan, Malacca Tree, Amalaki, Emblic
Country of Origin: India
Obtained From: Kernels
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Appearance: Pale yellow, bright & clear oily liquid
Formulating Tips: This can be used neat on the skin or hair or in any quantity as part of your oil phase.
This is a cosmetic product and is meant for external use only. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.