DIY Hyaluronic Acid Serum - DIY KIT + Recipe
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring component of the body that acts as a cushioning and lubrication agent for our joints, nerves, hair, skin, and eyes. It is also a very powerful moisturizer with the ability to hold up to six times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid helps keep the skin hydrated and gives skin a softer feel and a more youthful appearance. As the body ages, this causes the natural levels of hyaluronic acid to decline over time, leaving the skin dry and vulnerable.
The hyaluronic acid powder will assist in maintaining the skin’s natural ability to attract and retain moisture and help your skin feel fresh and hydrated. Alongside vitamins b & c, hyaluronic acid can be utilized to make customizable serums using the same method as above. See our formulating tips for more information.
- It acts as a humectant to attract water to your skin.
- Heals and cleanses the face without leaving skin oily.
- Powerful face and body cleanser, keeping dirt and germs out.
- Locks liquid into your face, keeping it moisturized and preventing damage.
- It is also a very powerful moisturizer.
- Hyaluronic acid helps keep the skin hydrated.
- The ability to hold up to six times its weight in water.
- The skin is hydrated and gives skin a softer feel and a more youthful appearance.
- Item Type: Moisturisers
- Materials: Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- Scent: Unscented
- Body Area: Full Body
- Skin Type: All Skin Types