Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Vitamin B3 is one of the biggest customs of B vitamins for your skin. Vitamin B3 can help to enhance the condition of the skin, helping to many conditions including rosacea, acne, eczema, aging, and dry skin. Vitamin B3 can help to promote the surface of the complexion by softening and easing the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and redness.
It has been confirmed to assist with the production of ceramides and fatty acids in the skin, which helps to form the skin’s guarding barrier. This allows the skin to keep moisture in while concurrently keeping irritants out. The product is absolute for dry, sensitive, and aging skin.
Benefits of Vitamin B3:
- Revives the skin and works to lock in moisture, soothe the skin
- Evens out complexion and protects against the environment
- The complexion will be left looking firm, bright, and refreshed
- Anti-aging products
- Recommended Usage
- 0.2 - 5%. Up to 10% can be used.
- INCI Name: Niacinamide
- Other Names: Nicotinamide
- Origin: Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is synthetic in origin.
- Solubility: Readily water-soluble making it suitable to include in the water phase.
- Stability: This vitamin is relatively stable and is not usually affected by light, moisture, UV light, or acid/ alkali conditions
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Formulating Tips: Add the B3 below 70 degrees. Compatible with pH between 3.5-7.5.