Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
If you’re undergoing dull, dry skin, Vitamin B5 will be your skin’s new best friend. Vitamin B5, also appreciated as Pantothenic Acid, functions as a humectant, attracting and retaining water to promote elasticity and leave you with a truly plumped, hydrated glow. It will leave your skin plumped, moisturized, and radiant. This item is excellent for acne-prone skin.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is observed in nearly every living cell as a segment of coenzyme A (CoA). CoA is essential for the production of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein.
NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every regard of the NOW manufacturing process has been tested, including our laboratory/testing purposes (for stability, potency, and outcome formulation). Packaged in the USA by a family-owned and conducted company since 1968. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stocks and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' instructions, when equipped.
Benefits of Vitamin B5:
- It will help hydrate the skin and strengthen the skin’s barrier
- Provides antioxidant support as well as encouraging cell repair
- Helps to reduce inflammation and redness while strengthening the skin barrier,
- Anti-aging products
- Recommended Usage
- 0.2 - 5%. Up to 10% can be used.
- Origin: Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is synthetic in origin.
- Solubility: Readily water-soluble making it suitable to include in the water phase.
- Stability: This vitamin is relatively stable and is not usually affected by light, moisture, UV light or acid/ alkali conditions.
- Appearance: White crystalline powder