Almond Oil - Wholesale
Almond Oil is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin. It is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid, and vitamin D, and is considered extremely nourishing to the skin through moisturization - particularly when used regularly.
It can also be used to soothe dry and chapped skin. Being non-comedogenic, antibacterial, and non-greasy, this medium-light lubricant has a quick absorption rate that is ideal for use in facial care, massages, and on skin that is sensitive or acne-prone.
Almond Oil also contains Vitamins A and E and several powerful antioxidants and soft skin. The vitamins also provide the benefits needed to remove dark under-eye circles and can reverse the damage to UV rays.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil:
- Provides fatty acids to heal irritated skin and moisturize the face
- Vitamin A acts as natural acne reluctant and helps to heal acne scars
- Full of vitamins E and A, for soft hand healthy skin
- Acts as a moisturizer for your skin and scalp, healing hair and head
INCI Name: Prunes Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Lotions and creams: 5 – 15%
- Balms: 5 – 10%
- Bar soaps: 5 – 10%
- Hair conditioners: 5 – 8%
Country of Origin: Europe/Australia (Varies upon availability)
Obtained From: Nuts/Kernels
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Appearance: Pale yellow, bright & clear oily liquid
Safety: This should be avoided by those with nut allergies