Apricot Kernel Oil - Wholesale
Our Apricot Kernel Oil is Much like the delicious fruit that it comes from, apricot kernel oil is a healthy way to heal and moisturize the skin. Apricot kernel oil is made from the seeds of apricot fruits after they are harvested.
These seeds carry powerful health benefits, like natural anti-inflammatories and moisturizers. In addition, it makes it a powerful moisturizer without leaving greasy aftertouch.
Benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory that prevents skin from getting puffy
- Moisturizing effects without leaving any grease behind, for a clean finish
- Fades wrinkles, sun spots, and dark circles under the eyes
- Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Obtained From: Kernels
- Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Appearance: Light Yellow, Clear Oily Liquid
- Formulating Tips: Add this to the oil phase of your formulation. Great for use in anti-aging products
How to use this item:
1. Use as a cleanser
After washing your face with warm water, apply about ½ teaspoon of apricot oil to the face and massage before washing the oil off.
2. Use as a moisturizer
To lock in moisture, use a drop or two of apricot oil on freshly cleansed skin. It is excellent as a moisturizer.
3. Use customizable creams, lotions, soaps, etc
See our formulating tips for more information.
Recommended use level:
- Creams & Lotions: 1 - 3%
- Shampoos: 1 - 2%
- Conditioners: 1 - 5%