Baobab Seed Oil
Our Baobab oil is absorbed quickly through the skin and it improves its elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells without clogging the pores. Its rich essential fatty acid content makes it useful to help alleviate chronic dry skin conditions and helps promote smooth skin in children and adults.
It has a longer shelf life than most unrefined oils and stores longer and blends easily with other essential and carrier oils, making it a popular ingredient to add to your cosmetic manufacturing needs.
Benefits of Baobab Oil:
- Protects skin from free radical damage.
- Has a high content of omega fatty acids.
- Excellent moisturizer for the skin
- Promotes rejuvenation of skin cells
- Recommended Usage: 1-10%
- Colour: Pale to golden yellow liquid
- Extraction Method: Cold pressing of the dried baobab seed
- Body Creams
- Body milk
- Massage oil
- Bath oil
- Facial moisturizers