Basil Essential Oil
A prominent ingredient in aromatherapy, basil essential oil is the oil extracted from the widely popular basil plant. Most commonly used to treat the damaging effects of skin conditions like acne and eczema, basil essential oil can also be used to provide a vibrant look to the skin and face.
In addition, The Basil Essential Oil can heal the roots of hair follicles on the scalp and alleviate the damage of burned or cracked skin. it Keeps skin and face looking fresh and vibrant, as well as feeling clean
Benefits of Basil Essential Oil :
- Alleviates the pain and open sores of cracked or damaged skin
- Used to soothe muscle soreness in the hands, feet, and spine
- Treats skin conditions like eczema, and heals acne and acne scars
- Keeps skin and face looking fresh and vibrant, as well as feeling clean
- INCI Name: Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Recommended Usage: 1-4%
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Safety Notice: Not to be Taken. Possible skin sensitivity - dilute prior to topical application. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding. Ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.