Bentonite Clay - Wholesale
Bentonite clay forms from volcanic ash. It gets its name from fort Benton in Wyoming, where it occurs in large amounts. Bentonite is a beige/green/grey colored clay which is a highly absorbent, swelling clay that draws oils and toxins from the skin and also tightens and tones the skin. Great for oily skin and in shaving soaps.
People have used bentonite clay to remove impurities on the skin, such as oils, and toxins from the body for thousands of years. Bentonite clay is present in many skin products. Combine water and essential oils in a bowl and add the bentonite clay to the bentonite clay to the water-oil mixture. Allow it to absorb for a few minutes then add the activated charcoal powder and raw honey to the bowl. Combine all ingredients to form a paste then apply onto the face
Benefits of Bentonite Clay:
- Bentonite clay contains natural minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and iron, which may provide benefits to the skin.
- Bentonite hydrates quickly and easily in water and gives structure to the water phase of your creams or liquid products
- and is particularly well suited to pigmented make-up such as BB creams, Liquid Foundation, or tinted moisturizers.
- Bentonite clay is present in many skin products
- Bentonite hydrates quickly easily in water
- Great for oily skin and in shaving soaps
- Item Type: Bentonite Clay
- Body Area: Face
- Materials: Bentonite Clay Powder, Australian Bentonite Clay
Bentonite Clay Uses:
- Body & Facial Exfoliator
- Shaving Creams
- Masks: 10 - 30%
- Facial and Body Mud: 5 - 25%
- Liquid Soaps & Shampoo: 2 - 10%
- Soap Bars: 5 - 20%
- Melt & Pour Soap: 1 teaspoon per 500g of soap base. Mix with water or glycerin then add into the melted soap