Body Butter - Base
*CONTACT US TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND TO MAKE ANY CUSTOMISATIONS TO THIS BASE*
Description: Body Butter Base is a creamy and rich moisturiser used in skincare to hydrate and nourish the skin. This base is perfect for making your own body butter and adding your own preferred scents, colours, and ingredients.
- Moisturises deeply, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- It contains natural ingredients that nourish and protect the skin.
- It can be customised with your preferred scents, colours, and ingredients.
How to use: Simply massage the body butter base onto clean, dry skin, focusing on dry areas such as elbows, knees, and feet. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
Ingredients: Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Apricot Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Shea Butter, Sodium Stearate, Vitamin E Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol
- Working with a clean, dry, and sanitised workspace is essential when formulating with the Natural Body Butter Base.
- To ensure a smooth and creamy consistency, it is recommended to heat the base until it is fully melted and then mix in any additional ingredients.
Colouring: Try 0.05-0.1 ml of dilute food-grade colours to 100 ml base.
Preservation: This formula contains a sufficient preservative system to allow a year's shelf life under normal conditions. However, should you wish to add more than 10% extra material or dilute the product by adding more than 10% water, we recommend adding an additional 0.1% preservative (per 10% of added material), using preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol/Ethyhexylglycerin
Aroma: Characteristic/Unfragranced. This product offers endless options: be creative and experiment with your favourite oils.
Fragrancing: To create your unique product, you can create your own blend and add it to this product.
Legal Disclaimer: The information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is essential to do a patch test before using any new product, especially if you have sensitive skin. The use of the information on this site is solely at your own risk.