Chia Seed Oil
Our Chia seeds are one of the richest botanical sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. These Omega 3 fatty acids help soothe inflammation and reduce redness. Additionally, Chia Seeds have traditionally been used to treat inflammation of the skin, including eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
The Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which are present in Chia seed oil can also help repair damaged and aging skin by strengthening the epidermis and enforcing skin cell membrane which results in an improvement in the texture and quality of your skin.
How to use this item:
1. Face Oil
Apply 2-3 drops of Chia Seed Oil on your fingertips and massage into face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing twice a day.
2. For the Body
Gently massage 3 drops to target dry areas and stretch marks and massage thoroughly
3. Create customizable creams, lotions, body butter, etc
See our formulating tips for more information
Benefits of Chia Seed Oil:
- Helps build up collagen in the skin, resulting in improved skin elasticity
- Plumps the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful moisturizing abilities to soften and nourish aging or damaged skin
- Recommended Usage: 1-100%
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Colour: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Odor: Nutty
- Origin: Australia
- Formulating Tips: Add this to the oil phase of your formulation. Great for use in anti-aging products.