Distilled Water with Preservative
Distilled water is water that is produced through distillation which separates the liquid from other substances contained in it. The distillation process involves heating the water until it evaporates, eliminating bacteria or microorganisms, as well as leaving impurities behind. The steam is then condensed back into the water.
In making cosmetic products, distilled water is used as a solvent. When you make your own beauty products, make sure to use purified water. Using normal tap water will decrease the quality and lifespan of your products because the water may contain substances or bacteria. This sometimes becomes the culprit of skin irritation or other skin problems.
Distilled water is also used for cleaning purposes due to its ability to bind dirt and impurities that come in contact. Washing your face with distilled water will improve the penetration of products that you use after washing your face.
With the addition of a preservative, formulations using these ingredients are better compared to those without a preservative.
NOTE: Preservative contains Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- It can make your hair soft and smooth.
- Can make your strands frizz-free and more manageable.
- Spraying some distilled water on your dry and frizzy hair.
- It is also known to have a conditioning effect on your hair.
- In making cosmetic products, distilled water is used as a solvent.
- This water is also good to use for cleaning build-ups on your hair.
- It helps to keep your hairstyle intact for a longer time and maintains your well-defined curls.
- Item Type: Moisturisers
- Materials: Distilled Water
- Volume: 100 Ml
- Colour: Clear
- Type: Daily Use
- Scent: Unscented
- Skin Type: All Skin Types