Flaxseed Oil - Wholesale
Flaxseed oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil, is made from flax seeds that have been ground and pressed to release their natural oil. Much like flax seeds, flaxseed oil is loaded with beneficial fatty acids that can reduce inflammation and make the skin look younger. Omega-3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil is reputed to be an excellent oil to use on sensitive skin.
It is often added to other carrier oils, creams, and lotions in order to add skin strengthening properties. It is also very soothing and is reputed to reduce the look of cellulite and to improve elasticity. It can also be used to nourish the hair. Users can expect a long shelf life with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flaxseed oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil.
- Flaxseed oil is reputed to be an excellent oil to use on sensitive skin.
- It is also very soothing and is reputed to reduce the look of cellulite.
- Item Type: Moisturiser
- Materials: Flaxseed Butter
- Part Used: Seeds
- Recommended Usage: 1-100%
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed