Organic Grapeseed Oil by The SkinScience Co
What is Grapeseed oil?
A byproduct of the wine making process, grapeseed oil is a beauty product and healthy alternative to vegetable oil. It is produced after grape seeds are pressed out to make wine. The pressed seeds produce an oil that has numerous health benefits in cosmetics. Grapeseed oil is filled with omega-6 fatty acids, making it a good anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of Grapeseed oil:
- Helps to heal skin from damaging effects of sun and wind
- Reduces the appearance of scars and tightens pores
- Contains forms of vitamin E, working as an antioxidant
- Helps to fight dandruff and leaves your hair feeling light and soft
- Also used as a makeup removal product
INCI Name - Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Recommended use level – 1 to 100%