Mango butter is a fatty butter substance with a yellowish tint. It has been used for centuries due to its high vitamin content (Vitamins E and A) as well as high antioxidant activity. Used either solid or melted, rub a generous amount of mango butter onto the face and rub thoroughly until fully absorbed.Mango butter lacks the aroma that lingers on other butter, making it a great skin treatment for those sensitive to odor. Also, its silky smooth consistency will leave your face feeling clean and natural, free of a greasy after coat. Using the same methods as above, apply the mango butter to the roots of the hair to add volume and shine to the hair.
Benefits of Mango Butter:
- Heals and cleanses the face without leaving skin oily
- Buttery consistency allows for easy spreading on skin and face.
- Can provide relief to burns, scars, bug bites, and other irritants
- Natural extraction eliminates chemical irritants, making it safe for all types of skin.
- Fatty butter substance
- High antioxidant activity
- Leave your face feeling clean and natural
- Great skin treatment for those sensitive to odor
- Item Type: Moisturisers
- Ingredients: Mango Butter
- Formulation: Butter
- Scent: Mango
- Balms: 5- 100%
- Soaps: 3 - 10%
- Hair Conditioners: 2 - 5%
- Lotions & Creams: 3 - 5%