Native to Western Africa, Mango butter is a fatty butter substance with a yellowish tint. It has been used for centuries due to the high vitamin content (Vitamins E and A) as well as high antioxidant activity. Mango butter lacks the aroma that lingers on other butters, making it a great skin treatment for those sensitive to odour. Also, it’s silky smooth consistency will leave your face feeling clean and natural, free of a greasy after coat.
FOR SKIN THAT FEELS VELVETY, SMOOTH & SOFT: Premium Mango Butter is used to heal and moisturize skin that has been Soothes itching, relieves redness from irritated skin, helps skin rejuvenation and is a great source of anti-oxidants which help combat free-radicals and help save your skin.
How to use this item:
1. Use as a moisturiser
Used either solid or melted, rub a generous amount of mango butter onto the face and rub thoroughly until fully absorbed.
2. Use as a hair conditioner
Using the same methods as above, apply the mango butter to the roots of the hair to add volume and shine to hair.
3. Creating customisable creams, lotions
See our formulating tips for more information
Benefits of Mango Butter:
- Heals and cleanses the face without leaving skin oily
- Buttery consistency allows for easy spreading on skin and face.
- Natural extraction eliminates chemical irritants, making it safe for all types of skin.
- Can provide relief to burns, scars, bug bites, and other irritants
- Balms: 5- 100%
- Soaps: 3 - 10%
- Hair Conditioners: 2 - 5%
- Lotions & Creams: 3 - 5%
INCI Name: Mangifera Indica Seed Butter
Obtained From: Fruit Kernels / Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
Appearance: Pale Yellow-White Solid 'Butter'
Use Level: Can be used neat on the skin or in any part as a component in your oil phase