Mango Butter Wholesale
Native to Western Africa, Mango butter is a fatty butter substance with a yellowish tint. It has been used for centuries due to the high vitamin content (Vitamins E and A) as well as high antioxidant activity. Mango butter lacks the aroma that lingers on other butters, making it a great skin treatment for those sensitive to odour. Also, it’s silky smooth consistency will leave your face feeling clean and natural, free of a greasy after coat.
Benefits of Mango Butter:
- Heals and cleanses the face without leaving skin oily
- Buttery consistency allows for easy spreading on skin and face.
- Natural extraction eliminates chemical irritants, making it safe for all types of skin.
- Can provide relief to burns, scars, bug bites, and other irritants
INCI Name: Mangifera Indica Seed Butter
Obtained From: Fruit Kernels / Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Refined
Appearance: Pale Yellow-White Solid 'Butter'
Use Level: Can be used neat on the skin or in any part as a component in your oil phase
- Balms: 5- 100%
- Soaps: 3 - 10%
- Hair Conditioners: 2 - 5%
- Lotions & Creams: 3 - 5%