Spirulina is a microalga that has been consumed for centuries due to its high nutritional value and supposed health benefits. Due to its high content of vitamins A, E and B12, as well as phosphorus, calcium and iron, Spirulina is the perfect multivitamins for skin health. As spirulina increases skin metabolism, it neutralises these free radicals and works wonders for your complexion, making it look toned and youthful.
Spirulina helps to repair skin cells at a more rapid rate which anticipates that you are shedding dry skin cells effectively. Reducing toxins in your skin also assist in preventing candida overgrowth that may cause blemishes and acne breakouts. Spirulina is found in many forms including tablets for daily consumption, a powder that can be added to smoothies or other foods as well as in natural skincare products.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Contains Vitamin E, Selenium and tyrosine which are all known for the anti-aging effects
- Eliminates free radicals which are known to cause wrinkles and age spots
- Due to its high content of vitamins, Spirulina is the perfect multivitamin for skin health.
- Abundant In Natural Antioxidants
- Excellent source of plant-based Protein And Other Essential Nutrients
- Free From Microcystins and Other Contaminants
- Boost The Immune System*
- Improve Your Energy, Mood, and Productivity Naturally*
- Supports healthy weight loss*
- Help eliminate heavy metals*
- Help reduce unhealthy inflammation*
- Promotes good gut health*
- Aids Digestion*
- Supports the circulatory system and keeps your heart healthy
INCI Name: Spirulina Platensis Powder
Appearance: Green Powder
Status: Vegan, Cosmetic Grade