Spirulina is a microalga that has been consumed for centuries due to its high nutritional value and supposed health benefits. Due to its high content of vitamins A, E, and B12, as well as phosphorus, calcium, and iron, Spirulina is the perfect multivitamins for skin health. As spirulina increases skin metabolism, it neutralizes these free radicals and works wonders for your complexion, making it look toned and youthful.
Spirulina helps to repair skin cells at a more rapid rate which anticipates that you are shedding dry skin cells effectively. Reducing toxins in your skin also assists in preventing candida overgrowth that may cause blemishes and acne breakouts.
- Contains Vitamin E, Selenium, and tyrosine which are all known for the anti-aging effects
- Eliminates free radicals which are known to cause wrinkles and age spots
- Due to its high content of vitamins, Spirulina is the perfect multivitamin for skin health.
- Vitamin A, E, and B12
- Item Type: Spirulina Powder
- Materials: Spirulina Powder, Organic Spirulina Powder
- Recommended Usage: 1-100%
- Common Use: Masks, Creams, Lotions