Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is an antioxidant as well as a nutrient that is vital for maintaining the well-being of skin and hair. Vitamin E is reputed to eliminate the body’s free radicals, which are responsible for causing premature aging as well as damage to the cells. It has the amazing ability to reduce the appearance of scars, burns, and wounds. It can be used on the skin after being added to moisturisers, such as creams, lotions, and ointments. This product is derived from highly refined vegetable oil distillates including soyabean which undergoes further refining and processing. It is manufactured using non-animal based raw materials.
How to use this item:
1. As a moisturiser
Gently pat a small amount of oil onto your face with your fingertips, and let it absorb into your skin. You don’t need to rinse this off
2. Added to creams, lotions
Vitamin E can be added into the oil phase of a formulation where it can work as skincare active and an antioxidant to reduce the likelihood of oxidation of the formulation.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
- It nourishes and promotes the growth of new skin and hair
- It is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage
- Supports the scalp and gives your hair a strong base to grow from by reducing oxidative stress and preserving the protective lipid layer
Natural vs. Synthetic:
- Natural vitamin E contains alpha-tocopherol exclusively in an active form. Synthetic vitamin E (sometimes referred to as dl-alpha-tocopherol) contains both active and inactive forms of alpha-tocopherol.
- Natural vitamin E also may contain other types of tocopherols, such as beta-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, and gamma-tocopherol. Some manufacturers use the term "mixed " tocopherols when referring to these different types.
- This product is a natural vitamin e oil
INCI Name: Tocopherol
Colour: Brownish red
Odour: Almost odourless
Solubility: Oil Soluble. Does not dissolve in water
Important: This item is a high-grade product containing a minimum of 87% D-alpha-tocopherol.
Activity: 1300 IU
NOTE: Vitamin E is NOT a preservative but it can work to boost the stability of your product which in turn makes it less likely to come under micro attack