Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is an antioxidant as well as a nutrient that is vital for supporting the well-being of skin and hair. Vitamin E is reputed to erase the body’s free radicals, which are accountable for causing precipitate aging as well as damage to the cells. It has the amazing ability to reduce the presence of scars, burns, and wounds. It can be used on the skin after being attached to moisturizers, such as creams, lotions, and creams.
This product is obtained from highly refined vegetable oil distillates including soybean which undergoes further refining and processing. It is constructed using non-animal-based raw materials. Our Vitamin E (d-Alpha-tocopherol) oil is 100% obtained from plants rich in Vitamin E. Natural Vitamin E has been proven to grasp more quickly and efficiently by the body than other synthetic types.
The thickness of pure Vitamin E Oil is compact and sticky. A combination of Eden's Semilla Rosehip & Jojoba Oil gives the oil the absolute consistency for easy employment. Fast-acting, absorbent, and non-greasy. 35,000 IU means the blend comprises no less than 25% Pure Vitamin E.
How to use this item:
1. As a moisturizer
Gently pat a small amount of oil onto your face with your fingertips, and let it absorb into your skin. You don’t need to rinse this off
2. Added to creams, lotions
Vitamin E can be added into the oil phase of a formulation where it can work as skincare active and an antioxidant to reduce the likelihood of oxidation of the formulation.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
- It nourishes and promotes the growth of new skin and hair
- It is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage
- Supports the scalp and gives your hair a strong base to grow from by reducing oxidative stress and preserving the protective lipid layer
Recommended Usage: 0.5-5%
Natural vs. Synthetic:
- Natural vitamin E contains alpha-tocopherol exclusively in an active form. Synthetic vitamin E (sometimes referred to as dl-alpha-tocopherol) contains both active and inactive forms of alpha-tocopherol.
- Natural vitamin E also may contain other types of tocopherols, such as beta-tocopherol, delta-tocopherol, and gamma-tocopherol. Some manufacturers use the term "mixed " tocopherols when referring to these different types.
- This product is a natural vitamin e oil
- INCI Name: Tocopherol
- Colour: Light Orange/Brownish red
- Odor: Almost odorless
- Solubility: Oil Soluble. Does not dissolve in water
- Important: This item is a high-grade product containing a minimum of 87% D-alpha-tocopherol.
- Activity: 1300 IU
- NOTE: Vitamin E is NOT a preservative but it can work to boost the stability of your product which in turn makes it less likely to come under micro attack