When you put together this BB CREAM recipe, you will LOVE applying it to your makeup routine on the daily!
0.1g Disodium EDTA
1g Vitamin B3
0.5g Vitamin B5
0.9g Phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
0.3g Tocopherols - mixed
1. Combine phase A and stir until homogenous.
2. Combine phase B to form a slurry. Add to phase A under low shear until homogenous - gel may not form straight away.
3. Heat phase A/B to 75⁰C.
4. Pre-grind powders before adding to phase C. Then combine phase C and heat to 75⁰C.
5. Add phase C to phase A/B and stir under high shear until a glossy, homogenous emulsion forms. Continue stirring under low shear as temperature drops.
6. When <40⁰C, add phase D to phase A/B/C and stir through until homogenous. Continue stirring under low shear as product cools.
7. When <25⁰C, check/adjust pH to 5.5 - 6. Cover and give another stir the next day before packing off.
DISCLAIMER: THIS FORMULA AND METHOD HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BASED ON THE THEORETICAL SELECTION OF LISTED INGREDIENTS; ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PRODUCING A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDING ANY REWORKS OR FAILS. WE RECOMMEND SMALL SAMPLES AND PILOT PRODUCTION PRIOR TO FULL SCALE PRODUCTION.
REFER TO SUPPLIER SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS/MSDS) TO ENSURE SAFE HANDLING OF ALL RAW MATERIALS. WE HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INAPPROPRIATE USE OF MATERIALS SELECTED, THE FORMULATION OR METHOD, IN PART OR AS A WHOLE.
IT IS A CONDITION OF USE OF THIS FORMULA AND METHOD THAT THE USER HOLDS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENSURING SAFE AND CORRECT USE AND STORAGE OF ANY MATERIALS THEY SOURCE AND USE, AS WELL AS ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL REGULATIONS AND 'CLEAN PRODUCT PREPARATION' STEPS ARE FOLLOWED WHEN PRODUCING SAMPLES, ESPECIALLY FOR USE BY OTHERS. EVALUATIONS OF THE SAFETY, STABILITY AND SUITABILITY OF THIS FORMULA, METHOD AND FINISHED PRODUCT ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS OF A THEORETICAL AND GENERAL NATURE AND DOES NOT REPRESENT BRAND OR PRODUCT SPECIFIC ADVICE. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS INFORMATION.
INCI NAMES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE USED AS A GUIDE TO ASSIST WITH SELECTIONS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. USERS WILL NEED TO SOURCE AND CHECK FULL MATERIAL INFORMATION FROM THEIR SUPPLIERS AND PREPARE COMPLIANT INGREDIENT LISTS SPECIFIC TO THE MATERIALS THEY ACTUALLY USE.