Aloe Vera Gel - White
Description: White Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, thick gel extracted from the inner leaf of the aloe vera plant. It is known for its soothing, moisturising, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a popular ingredient in skincare products.
- Moisturises the skin: White Aloe Vera Gel is rich in water content, making it an effective moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin.
- Soothes irritated skin: It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Helps to heal minor skin injuries: The gel has healing properties that can help to heal minor skin injuries such as cuts, burns, and insect bites.
How to use: White Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a standalone product or as an ingredient in DIY skincare formulations. To use it as a standalone product, simply apply a small amount of the gel to the skin, massaging it in gently. To use it as an ingredient, mix it with other ingredients, such as carrier oils, essential oils, or other plant-based ingredients, to create a custom skincare product.
Common Uses: White Aloe Vera Gel is commonly used in skincare products such as moisturisers, sunscreens, after-sun lotions, and facial masks. It can also be used to make homemade skincare products such as face serums and body lotions.
INCI Name: Water, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Country of Origin: Australia
Recommended Amount: The recommended amount of White Aloe Vera Gel to use in skincare formulations is between 1-5%.
- Always use clean and sterile utensils and equipment to make skincare products with White Aloe Vera Gel.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Legal Disclaimer: The above information is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a licensed healthcare professional. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any skin condition or illness.