Amla Oil - Wholesale
Native to India, the amla tree has numerous applications within traditional ayurvedic practices. In India, amla oil is one of the key ingredients in hair products at health food and beauty stores. Followers of ayurvedic medicine, or Ayurveda, believe that the fruit has a remarkable ability to nourish and promote healthy hair and scalp.
Amla oil nourishes the scalp, helps condition dry and brittle hair, and promotes strong, healthy, and shiny hair. Helps dramatically soothe and moisturize the scalp and assists with dry and problem scalp concerns. It is also effective when incorporated into shampoos, scalp treatments, and other hair and scalp formulations.
Benefits of Amla Oil:
- Helps dramatically soothe and moisturize the scalp and assist with dry and problem scalp concerns
- When used as hot oil treatment, deep conditioner, or hair pomade it provides exceptional conditioning and moisturization to the hair and scalp
- Beneficial for use in conditioning curly, wavy, textured, and all hair types that benefit from significant hydration and moisturization.
- Item Type: amla Oil
- Materials: amla
- Formulation: Oil
- Features: Alcohol-free, all-natural ingredients, contains vitamins
- Massage Oils
- Lotions and creams: 5 – 15%
- Balms: 5 – 10%
- Bar soaps: 5 – 10%
- Hair conditioners: 5 – 8%