Lavender Essential Oil - Wholesale
Description: Lavender essential oil is derived from the flowers of the lavender plant and is known for its soothing and calming properties. It is often used in skincare products to help reduce redness and inflammation and promote relaxation.
- Soothing and calming properties help to reduce redness and inflammation in the skin
- It can help to promote relaxation and reduce stress
- It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to help protect the skin from bacteria and other pathogens
How to use: Lavender essential oil can be used in various skincare products such as lotions, creams, serums, and toners. It is typically used at a concentration of 0.5-2%. It is also commonly added to bath products for its relaxing properties.
- Face creams and lotions to soothe and calm the skin
- In bath products for a relaxing and stress-relieving experience
- In serums and toners to help reduce redness and inflammation
INCI Name: Lavandula angustifolia oil
Country of Origin: France
Recommended Amount: 0.5-2%
Formulating Tips: Always use a carrier oil when applying essential oils to the skin. Avoid using essential oils on infants, children under the age of 2, and pregnant women without consulting a healthcare professional first.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition. Consult with a healthcare professional before using essential oils, especially if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.